Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Competition Leos!


I am going to compete level 6 this year! We wore the same leos 2 years in a row for competition. This year we get new leos!

3 comments:

kEnNedY said...

arn't the leos cute.

karsn

Anonymous said...

Hey I think those leos are really cute! Molly and I have black and red with diamonds! I can't wait to see if we get new ones next year! That would be so awesome! Hope you like your new leos! Once again They're really really cute! You did amazingly great at all your meets. The worst I've ever gotten is 4th or 5th. I can't remember. The best I've gotten is only 2nd! Molly has gotten 1st 2 times I think! She is really good at it!
Well I guess I'll see you this summer!!!!!! Luv ya!


Emma

Stephanie said...

Lillie, you look so beautiful!