Sunday, February 3, 2008

Rock 'n' Roll Classic Meet!

This meet was so much FUN! I felt bad for my best friend Karsyn because she was too sick to compete. I missed having her there. But she came and watched us. I got a 8.85 on vault and got 4th place. I got a 8.95 on bars and got 1st place. I got a 9.475 on beam and got first place. I got a 9.15 on floor and got 3rd place. I got a 36.425 All around and got 1ST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also won first place all around, 1st place bars and beam in ALL AGE GROUPS for the whole level 6!!!!!! The best part about the meet was our coach Erika got to come and watch. Usually she doesn't get to go. And she came to this one! Afterwards she gave me a hug and told me I looked so beautiful! I LOVED THIS MEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FIRST?!!! IN ALL AGE GROUPS? Wow, I can tell that you practice alot and thet you are probably the best on the teem! I got first yesterday too! I hope you had a great time



Have fun and do well!
Bffs
Emma Caparula!